Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swine flu wisconsin



swine flu wisconsin
BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE


Tags: swine flu wisconsin

Blogs from:



swine flu wisconsin
Order Cheap Tamiflu!



Officials announced Thursday evening that at least two probable cases of swine flu have been identified in Milwaukee and said four city schools will be closed through the end of the week. I am wondering why not there is not ONE SINGLE yoga class offered by the national health club chain of which I am a member on Tues. before 6:30pm? I missed the 10:45 class, due to drying laundry. However, I was SURE there was something somewhere, and alas, there is not. So, I suppose I will be going ... Officials announced Thursday evening that at least two probable cases of swine flu have been identified in Milwaukee and said four city schools will be closed through the end of the week. Wisconsin ranks No. 1 for the United States in Swine Flu. I have this virus in my school district. Seeing it up close, I have noticed the severity of these cases are totally over the top. The media makes it sound like it is a global emergency. If a nuke blows up Cuba, than maybe we should go there. ...

CLICK HERE AND BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment